Log in

No account? Create an account

Well, I've now left PMSI for the second time; it wasn't under quite… - John C. Kirk — LiveJournal

Jul. 3rd, 2005

04:26 pm

Previous Entry Share Next Entry


[User Picture]
Date:July 3rd, 2005 04:30 pm (UTC)
I've got some friends at work looking into the CEng thing and I think it's connected with the IEE(E) [I can never remember which is the UK and which is the US one). I remember hearing something about a mentor scheme which doesn't require you to work with anyone accredited - I shall see if I can find something useful for you.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]
Date:July 3rd, 2005 05:10 pm (UTC)
Thanks - there's some info on the BCS website about the four chartered grades that they offer (CITP, CEng, IEng, CSci), as well as the EurIng qualification. In particular, this page says that the BCS is a "Chartered Engineering Institution" (as is the IEE).
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)