September 3rd, 2006


Following up on last weekend's post, I've made a bit of progress on the dental front. I finally got through to the dentist on Friday (after a week of them not answering the phone), and they said that I need to have an appointment before I can sign up as a patient, so that's set for Tuesday morning. I'm not sure whether they'll be able to do any tooth extraction at the same time, or whether I'll need another appointment for that, but hopefully they'll be able to prescribe me something in between if there is a delay.

Collapse )

So, my advice to the rest of you:
a) If you're not currently signed up with a dentist, then fix that. Call around tomorrow morning, and keep going until you've got one. That way, if you have an emergency later, you can bypass this step.
b) If you get toothache, arrange a dentist appointment right away, rather than waiting for it to get worse.