In no particular order:
* Printer paper stand. I used to have it underneath my inkjet printer but it won't support the weight of my laser printer.
* Remote control for Creative Audigy 2 Platinum Ex (more specifically, this remote goes with the external box that plugged into the soundcard).
* 2 x bucket/spade (for beach).
* LS-120 drive. (The concept was to have a 120 Mb floppy disk, where the drive was backwards compatible with the standard 3.5" 1.44 Mb disks. It never took off, and it's tiny compared to modern USB sticks. Basically it's a 3.5" floppy drive that uses an IDE hard drive cable.)
** 1 x single mattress (opened).
** 1 x double mattress (opened).
** 1 x sofa (sealed).
** 7 x chair (sealed).
I haven't actually tried, but I assume that you just undo the velcro straps on the bottom and then slot in a new frame.
* 2 x old Brompton tyres.
** 31cm x 21cm x 17cm. (This has some polystyrene "wotsits" in it, in case they're any use to you.)
** 65cm x 51cm x 37cm. (This contains lots of brown paper, surrounding the third box.)
** 46cm x 45cm x 12cm. (This box contained a 19" LCD monitor and it still has the Styrofoam inserts inside.)
** 52cm x 44cm x 34cm. (Contained laser printer, still has styrofoam inserts.)
** 50cm x 40cm x 8cm
(Mattress also available if you want it, but it's probably only useful for getting rid of unwanted houseguests.)
These measure your heart rate by sending data to a compatible Polar watch.
NB Not WIND, so these aren't compatible with the RS800cx, which I only figured out after I'd opened the packaging.
** Spider-Man with gargoyle. (See YouTube video.)
** Green Goblin with glider (from recent movie).
** 2 x Spider-Man, 1 x Hobgoblin, 1 x Chameleon (smaller figures from 1990s animated series).
** Action Man (with parachute) & Dr X (?). Parachute no longer attached, but you can probably stick it on somehow.
** Scooby Doo.
* Fake leather jacket. Pretty scruffy now, after a couple of falls on the motorbike, but it might be ok for a costume in a play.
* Wildlife Fact File. One of those things where you subscribe and they send you new fact cards to insert into the folder each month. I've only got the free starter bits, so it's incomplete.
I'll post another list soon, once I've sorted out my books/comics.