Comics clearout - John C. Kirk — LiveJournal
Nov. 5th, 2016
07:00 pm - Comics clearout
I'm having another clearout of old comics, mostly from the 1990s. These are all now available in digital format (either on Marvel Unlimited or Comixology) so I no longer need the paper copies, and they're all going free to a good home. If I've marked something as a complete set then I'd like to keep those issues together, i.e. give them all to the same person.
Edit: These comics are all now taken.
Here's the full list:
- Damage Control (1989v1) #1-4 (complete set).
- Damage Control (1989v2) #1-4 (complete set).
- Damage Control (1991) #1-4 (complete set).
- Daredevil (1964-1998) #223, 354, -1.
- Deadpool (1997-2002) #10, 26, 28, 34-46.
- Baby's First Deadpool Book (1998).
- Deadpool Team-Up (1998, Deadpool and Widdle Wade).
- Encyclopaedia Deadpoolica (1998).
- Deathlok (1990) #1-4.
- Fantastic Four (1961-1998) #204-214, 319, 356, 373-374, 388-390, 413.
- Fantastic Four (1998-2012) #9, 25.
- Hero Squared (2006) #1-2.
- Heroes Reborn: The Return (1997-1998) #1-4 (complete set).
- The Incredible Hulk (1962-1999) #142, 294, 312, 322, 328-329.
- Impulse (1995-2002) #1000000.
- Inhumans (1998-1999) #3-12 (the Paul Jenkins series).
- Powerless (2004) #6.
- Spider-Man (1990-1998) #51-63, Super Special.
- The Spectacular Spider-Man(1976-1998) #81-82, 146, 217-229, Super Special.
- Web of Spider-Man (1985-1995) #117-129, Super Special.
- Spider-Man Unlimited (1993) #7, 9-10.
- Spider-Man: The Clone Journal (1995).
- Spider-Man: Funeral for an Octopus (1995) #1-3 (complete set).
- Spider-Man: The Jackal Files (1995).
- Spider-Man: The Lost Years (1995) #0-3 (complete set).
- Spider-Man: Maximum Clonage (1995) Alpha, Omega (the first/last issues of a crossover).
- Supergirl (1996-2003) #1-80, 1000000, annuals #1-2. (Peter David's series - complete set.)
- Supergirl plus The Power of Shazam (1997, also by Peter David).
- Supergirl/Prysm Double-Shot (1998).
- Venom (1995) Super Special.
- Wha... Huh? (2005, Marvel's self-parody).
- What If? (1977-1984) #36. ("What if the Fantastic Four had not gained their super powers?")
- What If? (1989-1998) #105. (This was a one-off story showing Peter Parker's daughter May as the new Spider-Girl, and then it launched a new ongoing series.)
NB Daredevil #-1 was part of Marvel's "Flashback" month, so it was essentially a prequel.
Similarly, there was a "DC 1 Million" mini-series, and every ongoing series that month had a #1000000 issue as part of the crossover.
This set includes almost all of the Spider-Man clone saga, from the point where Ben Reilly turns up until Peter Parker retires. Gaze in wonder at the embossed hologram covers! However, I no longer have any of the relevant issues from The Amazing Spider-Man (I got rid of them a few years ago), so the ongoing story is essentially missing every 4th chapter, and you'd need to get those issues elsewhere to fill in the gaps. All of the Spider-Man/Venom "Super Specials" make up the "Planet of the Symbiotes" storyline. Again, though, I'm missing the ASM chapter.
NB This is quite a big pile, so if you request any then spare some thought for how you'll carry them home!